Do you have a bonus room above the garage and worry your garage door is too loud? It might be time to upgrade to a belt drive opener. Our team here at Boulder Overhead Doors is your authorized dealer for Liftmaster belt drive openers.
How a Belt Drive Garage Door Opener WorksA belt drive opener works similarly to a chain drive opener but uses a long belt that rotates on the rail. Because the trolley is moving over a belt instead of metal, it provides for much quieter operation. The belt drive openers also require fewer parts and are a popular choice because of their durability and low maintenance requirements.
Liftmaster Features Available on Your Garage Door OpenerLiftmaster offers the latest features on their openers. There are many options available for your convenience. Some of their most popular features:
- Built-in Wi-Fi: This allows you to control your garage from anywhere you have an internet connection. You can control it with your smartphone or even your computer.
- Timer-to-Close: This feature automatically closes your garage door after a preset period of time. This is a great feature if you find that you forget to close your garage door.
- MyQ Connectivity: This feature allows you to control your garage door on your smartphone. You can open and close your door from your phone as well as be alerted every time it is operated.
- Battery Backup: This feature is available on certain models and provides 24 hours of battery power in case of a power outage.
- Automatic closing deadbolts: This feature, available on select models, automatically closes a deadbolt after your garage door finishes closing. This is an added layer of security for your peace of mind and to keep your home safe.